New version of bogofilter-milter.pl

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.brookline.ma.us
Fri Jul 27 05:10:33 CEST 2007

Oh, I forgot to mention... I have the same problem with the rejection
error message text not showing up.  I'm not sure why that's happening,
but I think that perhaps the Sendmail::Milter lets you set the error
message text for errors during MAIL FROM and RCPT TO but not for errors
after DATA.  That's just a guess, though -- I don't have any hard
evidence to back that up.  I left the configurable error message in
place on the off chance that either (a) it's just a fluke that it
doesn't work for me (and now for you either :-) or (b) somebody will fix
the problem and it'll suddenly start working again.

  jik