Which mail client is able to display spamicity values?

tom at tacocat.net tom at tacocat.net
Thu Jan 18 15:35:42 CET 2007

None that I know of.  It's been a topic of discussion in the past (for
me offlist).

What you might be able to do is parse the spam values into imap fields
and sort on that.  But it's kind of ugly.

The only thing I've seen similar to this the idea of quarantine all your
spam and displaying it in a sorted webpage.  tag some for
delivery/re-learning and tag others for immediate deletion.