Which mail client is able to display spamicity values?

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Thu Jan 18 13:48:49 CET 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:16:40 +0100
Peter Gutbrod <lists at media-fact.com> wrote:

> I'd like to display and sort on the spamicity value in the list view of my
> mail client. So far I tried Thunderbird, Entourage, Apple Mail, Outlook
> without success.
>
> Is there any mail client (Mac, Linux or Windows), that can extract the
> spamicity value from the X-Bogosity header and display it in list view?

I've wanted that, too, so I could sort by spamicity and check the extremes to
find incorrect classifications. What I did instead was write a python script
that scans the spam folder and displays the spamicity and subject line of each
message, sorted by spamicity.

Anyone who wants to try it, contact me off-list.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                            Curiosities of the Sky
http://sattre-press.com/                    by Garrett Serviss