Bogofilter Behaviour on encountering error is unacceptable.

Matthias Andree ma at dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Feb 20 23:56:56 CET 2007

K T Ligesh schrieb:
>  OK, I see that you are taking the easy way out, and just exiting fast when you encounter an error. To print the entire message back to the output will need extra work. I think you will have to save the entire message somewhere and call a function that will print everything when an error is encountered. Or I will have to write a small C program to do that, but I think that would be an unecessary overhead.

Basically, we don't *have to* do anything, not even read your ramblings,
and your whole approach is backwards and ill-documented. In that you
aren't saying what you're doing, what you're expecting, just what you're
getting, and we can guess the real question you're meaning to ask.

That's not how things work unless you pay $$$ for support, where that
price includes the right to shout at support personnel. And that amount
is per incident, not per year or anything.