Bogofilter Behaviour on encountering error is unacceptable.

K T Ligesh ligesh at lxlabs.com
Wed Feb 21 00:30:35 CET 2007

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 11:56:56PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> K T Ligesh schrieb:
> >  OK, I see that you are taking the easy way out, and just exiting fast when you encounter an error. To print the entire message back to the output will need extra work. I think you will have to save the entire message somewhere and call a function that will print everything when an error is encountered. Or I will have to write a small C program to do that, but I think that would be an unecessary overhead.
>
> Basically, we don't *have to* do anything, not even read your ramblings,
> and your whole approach is backwards and ill-documented. In that you
> aren't saying what you're doing, what you're expecting, just what you're
> getting, and we can guess the real question you're meaning to ask.

 Hey,

  I have already sent my configuration twice to the list, in two separate emails. I guess you just ignored it since acknowledging them would vitiate your ability to rant :-). I am not asking you or anyone to write code, but just trying to find out what would be the best design possible. To me it appears that the ideal is when the simplest configuration would work, especially since my primary concern here is scalability and low resource usage.

  Anyway, my config is this:

.qmail
  -----
  -----