headers

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Tue Feb 20 16:46:04 CET 2007

How do I get bogofilter to add something to the headers of emails to
show what the spam score of each email is?  Right now if the email is
spammy all emails go into a spam mailbox.  Works good.  But if an
email is scored high and a user is missing it, then I have to search
through the 100000 emails and find the users emails.  I would like to
work towards having emails delivered to users and let them manage
their spam.  So, if I can get bogofilter to write something either in
the header or subject line (like adding ***SPAM*** ) to the front of
the subject than users could setup a filter that would put spam emails
into a spambox.  Im using procmail with bogofilter now.

thanks,
ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger