Which mail client is able to display spamicity values?

mouss mlist.only at free.fr
Sat Feb 3 19:53:21 CET 2007

Tom Anderson wrote:
> Peter Gutbrod wrote:
>
>> I'd like to display and sort on the spamicity value in the list view of my
>> mail client. So far I tried Thunderbird, Entourage, Apple Mail, Outlook
>> without success.
>>
>> Is there any mail client (Mac, Linux or Windows), that can extract the
>> spamicity value from the X-Bogosity header and display it in list view?
>>

> Evolution allows me to filter by spamicity value to various folders.
> This allows me to check the lowest spamicity ones first for any false
> positives.  I hardly even glance at the higher valued spam and I usually
> let that pile up longer before reviewing it too.

Other MUAs can also fulter based on headers. The OP wants the messages
in a single folder, sorted by spamicity.

An ugly hack is to use the message priority by setting it to a value
that dependens on the spamicity before delivery. then OP can sort based
on priority. again, this is an ugly hack...

but if the goal is to ease review, then a set of folders is probably
better. the foldering may be done at delivery time if possible, or by
the MUA otherwise.