Which mail client is able to display spamicity values?

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Sat Feb 3 02:53:33 CET 2007

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 09:16:40AM +0100, Peter Gutbrod wrote:
> I'd like to display and sort on the spamicity value in the list view of my
> mail client. So far I tried Thunderbird, Entourage, Apple Mail, Outlook
> without success.

Taken from the mutt documentation:

    Mutt has generalized support for external spam-scoring filters.  By
    defining your spam patterns with the spam and nospam commands, you
    can limit, search, and sort your mail based on its spam attributes,
    as determined by the external filter. You also can display the spam
    attributes in your index display using the %H selector in the
    ``$index_format'' variable. (Tip: try %?H?[%H] ?  to display spam
    tags only when they are defined for a given message.)

--
Unabashedly littering the information superhighway with detritus like
this for over 15 years now.