bogofilter on an smtp gateway

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sun Dec 9 11:38:32 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 29.11.2007, 12:17 +0200 schrieb Tayfun Asker:
> hi,
>   i've been using bogofilter as a centralized spam filter. bogofilter
> does the job quite well. currently, bogofilter runs on the box which
> also handles the local delivery. i'm going to move the spam filtering to
> a postfix based smtp gateway. i'm planning to use the postfix-filter.sh
> script given in the doc/integrating-with-postfix.
>
> i would like to hear any suggestions or comments about using this script.

Hi - have you deployed the script in the meanwhile, and would you then
like to make any remarks, ask further questions? I'm not aware of there
being any problems when I last looked at it - but then again I'm not
using it in production (I run bogofilter via maildrop when delivering
locally).

Best regards
Matthias