Bogofilter on an imap server

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:30:34 CEST 2007

I've been running bogofilter for some time with kmail.  Now, however, all mail
is coming from an imap server (dovecot+procmail), so I'd like to be able to
run it at server level.

Each user has his own bogofilter database.  Is it sufficient to put

      :0
      * ? /usr/bin/bogofilter
      spam/.

at the beginning of each .procmailrc?  That's what is recommended in the
document I found on-line, but I'm not sure I understand it.  What tells it
where to file the spam?  Do I set a destination line in the usual way?

Anne