New version of bogofilter-milter.pl

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.brookline.ma.us
Wed Aug 29 13:51:55 CEST 2007

Please give the version of bogofilter-milter.pl that I just uploaded to
http://stuff.mit.edu/~jik/software/bogofilter-milter/bogofilter-milter.pl
a try and let me know if it works for you.  I added a new configuration
setting, $database_user, which if set should cause all bogofilter
filtering to go through that user's shared bogofilter database rather
than through per-user databases.

Enjoy,

  jik