getting bogofilter feedback to the mail server.

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Wed Sep 20 11:51:23 CEST 2006

I currently use:
postfix for my mail server,
postgresql for managing various filter rules in postfix,
(postfix uses many - postgresql is only one)
postgrey,
bogofilter.

The thought is to take the filtering results from bogofilter, pull the
'Return-Path' header information from the spam and use that to insert
blacklist/whitelist entries into the postfix server configuration.

The idea is, with enough information on who is sending the spam, I should be
able to block it entirely from the machine.  I'm still not sure if it's best to
use the Received-by or Return-Path.

I guess the first question is, "has any one done something like this?"
If so, are they still using it or was it abandoned for some reason?
genius or insanity?