Inline image based spam

Dwayne Hottinger dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Fri Oct 6 23:55:27 CEST 2006

Ive been getting the same.  Usually about some stock quote.  Let me
know if your procmail script works.  I wonder if you couldnt have the
message go straight to a quarantine folder?  I have all Japanese
messages go to a mailbox /opt/viruses/japanese.  It then gets
rotatated and compressed via cron every sunday.  Hopefully someone has
an answer.

ddh