Inline image based spam

John Villalovos sodarock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 22:50:02 CEST 2006

I am noticing that I am getting a lot of inline image based spam.
Typically has a lot of nonsense text and then an image (contained in
the email) for the spam.

I keep training on the message but they still keep landing in my
"Unsure" folder.  Has anyone figured out some good ways to help
bogofilter deal with this better?

I just added this to my .procmailrc:
:0 HB
# If it has an inline image, put in a header to indicate so.  Hopefully this
# will help with the image spam
{
    :0 fwh
    | formail -I"X-Inline-Image:"
}

I'm hoping that this will help with the issue, though I was thinking
maybe bogofilter could add the presence of inline images as a keyword
that it stores.  That way it could be added to the word database.

Thanks,
John