archives

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Nov 28 13:16:22 CET 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 03:54:28 -0500
Tom Allison wrote:

> Is there a condensed format that I can store my archives of training
> material instead of mbox?
>
> I would like to be able to just append something to a big fat file
> and be able to use this for tuning/training in the future.

Hi Tom,

Perhaps...  Take a look at bogotune's -M option for creating message
count formatted files.  The message count format consists of the
unique tokens from the message plus their counts from the wordlist.
It's intended to improve the speed of tuning but can be used to save a
message.  It will (usually) result in a smaller file than the