"temporary failure"

Giacomo Rizzo a_l_t_o_s at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 28 02:12:33 CET 2006

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get bogofilter working on my mail server.

Actually bogofilter is working, tagging correctly the emails, and so on.
In addiction, the content_filter script search for the Bogo header and
save the mail in a mbox file according to the spamicity value.

The problem is that I can't "refuse" (or bounce) the emails with
spamicity=1, because if I simply exit the script with the
$EX_UNAVAILABLE (69) exitcode, that should bounce the mail, as I could
understand by texts I could find on Google, postfix output a "temporary
failure" and defer the mail, training back later.

What can I do? Is there someone that had that filter working that can
help me?

Attached, you can find the script I'm actually using...

Thanks

Giacomo
--
# Nome: Giacomo Rizzo