BOGOLEX_TOKEN

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Nov 26 20:35:59 CET 2006

Hi pi,

Please disregard previous patch.  It unnecessarily allowed some
characters.  Attached is a revised patch that helps clarify the
difference between TOKENMID, BOGOLEX_TOKEN, and TOKENBACK.  Since
BOGOLEX_TOKEN's characters are a subset of TOKENMID's characters and
TOKENMID's characters are a subset of TOKENBACK's characters, the three
patters could be build upon one another.  However I don't think that
helps make the lexer clearer so I'm not inclined to make the change.