bogofilter 1.1.1 - New Stable Release

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at piology.org
Sun Nov 26 16:31:01 CET 2006

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

>Bogofilter v1.1.1 has new parsing options for setting the minimum
>token length, maximum token length, max number of words per token
>(pairs, triples, etc), and max length of a multi word token.  These
>options are:
>
>      --min-token-len=N           min len for single tokens
>      --max-token-len=N           max len for single tokens
>      --max-multi-token-len=N     max len for multi-word tokens
>      --multi-token-count=N       number of tokens per multi-word token

Since I already use arbitrary token-lenghts, I should use
--min-token-len=1.

http://www.bogofilter.org/man_page.shtml does not explain
the use of the above options. What do you need to set for
arbitrary token length?

--multi-token-count=1 will be the traditional behavior,
right?

Can I set all these also in .bogofilter.cf?

pi