RDMS

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Nov 23 14:57:43 CET 2006

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 03:56:52 -0500
Tom Allison wrote:

...[snip]...

> I appreciate your efforts and your reply.
>
> I'll have to learn C to do this and I don't think I'm that good.
>
> But where would I start?

Bogofilter views databases via a generic idea we call a datastore.
Files datastore*.c and datastore*.h implement the datastore level.
Bogofilter's wordlist routines call functions defined in datastore.c.

For a particular database, e.g. sqlite3, file datastore_sqlite.c is
called from datastore.c to do the heavy lifting.  So, RDMS support
needs a datastore_rdms.c file that can make the actual open, close,
read, write, etc calls used by RDMS.

HTH,