RDMS

Tom Allison tom at tacocat.net
Thu Nov 23 01:36:12 CET 2006

will bogofilter ever do RDMS instead of Berkeley?

I'm trying to set up bogofilter for a slightly bigger email system than I've
been using in the past.  While it's been very effective, I just can seem to
rationalize the complexity of maintaining all these seperate files for users
preferences and word lists.

I know SpamAssassin did this with their Bayes wordlists and found that initially
it was very painful, but as the number of inserts decays over time the
performance comes back.  But I am violently opposed to the hacked up methods of
SA.  They have large lists of exclusions in their bayesian filter objects that
now have to be maintained along with everything else.  Lots of work.

Just wondering...