spaced out spam words

Mikhail Zabaluev mhz at altlinux.org
Sat Jun 10 14:26:08 CEST 2006

В Птн, 09/06/2006 в 17:53 -0400, David Relson пишет:
> What sort of flexibility are people interested in?  Anybody have the
> time and energy to work on it?

I don't believe it will add much for the amount of extra tokens it would
generate. The spammers may invent tricks with the content, but
bogofilter gets a lot of information from message headers. I use
Bogofilter with IP tracking turned on, and I rarely receive anything
that seems to have fooled the lexer.

What could be more helpful is special handling of HTML markup tokens:
use of the font tag and the color attribute can be a good warning sign.