Spam in images

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Tue Aug 15 00:02:59 CEST 2006

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de> writes:

> OTOH, I hardly ever receive legit messages with "just an image", so
> blocking messages with fewer than 5 lines of text and an image would be
> quite discriminative (although bogofilter cannot learn this combination
> currently).

I actually receive quite a lot messages from friends with a Subject
and one or more images. There's an English expression that says "A
picture is worth a thousand words." I'd think that a lot more of these
types of messages will become prevalent as folks learn how to use the
cameras in their phones.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD