Per user wordlist for 12000 users

Piotr KUCHARSKI chopin at sgh.waw.pl
Sat Apr 22 16:03:48 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 07:19:35PM -0400, David Relson wrote:
> The special address technique for correcting errors can be implemented
> quite easily with procmail or maildrop. [...]
>  /home/test/.procmailrc would recognize addresses
>  test+FN at yourdomain.com and test+FP at yourdomain.com and run bogofilter
>  with -s or -n flags.

That, of course, assumes that the user knows how to properly
bounce the message. I miss some easy way of tagging messages
(in headers and/or body) and using this tag later to allow
reclassification of a given message. (I think DSPAM does that.)

p.

--
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his
heart he dreams himself your master.   -- Commissioner Pravin Lal