Bogofiler with a specified wordlist.db

Christophe Journel christophe.journel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:41:59 CEST 2006

yeah, i'm trying to create an auto learn for SA with bogofilter.

That's why i have 2 directories.

when new mails arrive, they are stored in DIR1.

With SA, i check if they are Spam or ham.
i backup the wordlist.db 4 bogofilter.

i add the spam and ham ( detected by SA ) in the bogofilter database.

finally  i check with a lots of mails if scores haven't changed. ( or at
least, juste a few )

don't u think that's a good idea to merge the 2 most powerfull antispam
solution ?