Filtering mails to certain domains

Dominique VOLPE dominique.volpe at libertysurf.fr
Sun Sep 18 18:58:35 CEST 2005

  Hello,
I realize that my question was really too short.
In fact, we have in entry a relay (I will call it "relay-Internet")
which distributes the messages towards several mail systems into the
company.
I am in charge of one of these mail systems. In entry I have a second
relay (I will call it "my-relay") which distributes the messages towards
several mail servers.

Internet --- relay-Internet --- my-relay --- my-servers

I will set up Bogofilter on "my-relay". But, in order to check that it
works well, I would like to test it before with some domains (not too
sensitive) hosted in my servers.

I think I found the solution on
http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html and I would like your opinion
(I am newbie with Postfix). I will declare two IP addresses on
"my-relay", with the following lines in master.cf:

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------
1.2.3.4:smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       1000    smtpd
1.2.3.5:smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       1000    smtpd
    -o content_filter=filter:
filter    unix  -       n       n       -       100       pipe
    flags=R user=filter argv=/export/home/filter/bogo-filter.sh -f
${sender} -- ${recipient}

On "relay-Internet", I will direct towards 1.2.3.4 the domains which
should not be filtered and to 1.2.3.5 the domains which must be filtered.

What do you think about it?

Thank you

Dominique