Filtering mails to certain domains

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Sep 18 02:31:34 CEST 2005

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:03:21 +0200
Dominique VOLPE wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in my company, we will implement Bogofilter (this is a good idea, is'nt
> it ?).
>
> We host several domains and I would want to implement Bogofilter
> progressively, domain by domain. Our MTA is Postfix.
>
> How can I do ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dominique.

Bon jour Dominique,

Yes, I think using bogofilter is a good idea.  I'm not exactly sure how
to do what you want, but I have some ideas.  I've not done what you
want to do, I think it may be quite easy.

Postfix has a $DOMAIN variable which should be useful.  I'd try the
following line in /etc/postfix/main.cf:

  mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -Y -m /etc/procmailrc.$DOMAIN

with supporting files:

  /etc/procmailrc.domain1.com
  /etc/procmailrc.domain2.com

I hope this helps.  Please let us know how it goes.

Regards,