Two weeks

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Thu Sep 8 01:29:45 CEST 2005

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> You should report problems to this list, so we'll know about them
> ASAP.  The same thing is true of patches.  We don't check sourceforge
> frequently, so posting such things there doesn't work well.

David,

If you go to the various trackers in SourceForge and click on the
Admin button and then click on Update Preferences, you'll find two
fields called:

  Send email on new submission to address:
  Send email on all changes

I've set this email to the development list in my MH-E project. Sounds
like you'd like to set it to bogofilter at bogofilter.org.

Try it, you'll like it!

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD