Two weeks

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Sep 8 00:52:38 CEST 2005

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 02:02:42 +0400
Mikhail Zabaluev wrote:

> __ ______, 07/09/2005 __ 23:24 +0200, Boris 'pi' Piwinger __________:
> > The new Unicode feature rocks! I had some more than a week
> > series and now for the second time ever no error in two
> > weeks (plus a few hours). Only 500 ham and spam each,
> > though.
>
> Yes, Unicode leads to more coherent wordlists for non-ASCII traffic.
> However, I found out that bogofilter fails to convert message bodies
> that are encoded with base64 or quoted-printable, due to wrong order in
> which decode/iconv steps are applied.
> Take a look at this patch:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1258662&group_id=62265&atid=499999

Mikhail,

You should report problems to this list, so we'll know about them
ASAP.  The same thing is true of patches.  We don't check sourceforge
frequently, so posting such things there doesn't work well.

I'll check into your reported problem and look at the patch when I have
time (Friday, with luck), unless Matthias gets to it first.

Regards,