6 days, 76 downloads, 1 issue

Martín Marqués martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Nov 19 13:26:52 CET 2005

El Sáb 19 Nov 2005 06:22, Matthias Andree escribió:
> David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:
> >
> >    bogofilter-1.0.0 ?
>
> Documentation perhaps, and waiting for more feedback with Berkeley DB
> 4.4.16. It passes "make check" for me, which is why I'm advertising it.
>
> 76 downloads does not sound ample, yet the FreeBSD port is at 0.96.6 -
> and it causes the computers to download from SourceForge.

If you need testing I could step up my bogofilter up to the version in Debian
unstable on my local server (not many users, but mainly my test machine).

martin at bugs:~$ apt-cache policy bogofilter
bogofilter:
  Instalados: 0.96.2-1
  Candidato: 0.96.2-1
  Tabla de versión:
     0.96.6-1 0
         50 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
 *** 0.96.2-1 0
        800 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     0.94.4-1 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main Packages

The only issue is that I don have db 4.4.x installed, and it doesn't seem to
be packaged for Debian yet. Is that a problem?

--
 09:23:14 up 9 days, 22:19,  1 user,  load average: 1.95, 1.91, 1.83