A tristate question.

Laurent Darrambide ldarrambide at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:04:51 CET 2005

I understood now the way to reclassify mail, but i'm always puzzled by
the unsure mode.

I trained bogofilter with >30k good and >12k spam messages.

I now don't use anymore the -u switch, only relying on the flag mode (eg
no autolearning anymore).

I read the docs (before being asked to) but I still have few questions:

1. I don't acheive to manage thresholds correctly:

I've got headers saying

These are actual(real) spams, but flagged as unsure.
How and what to modify to get them flagged as spam?

2. In my actual mode, will bogofilter -s update the database and mark
further identical spam (score and/or identical mails) as spam?

3. Since 0.94.1 upgrade, I dont have  __db.*,lockfile and log.* files.
It seems anormal to me, bf_resize doesn't work anymore (No database
files in "." found)

4. I hate the ## stuff in config for selecting options. A more "normal"
xxx=yes or xxx=1 style would be more intuitive I suppose.

Thanks for any help.

Configuration: Debian Sid, Bogofilter 0.94.1, libdb4.3 version 4.3.27-2

--
Laurent Darrambide, France
GNU/Linux Debian Sid, kernel 2.6.10 - Mutt 1.5.6