Bogofilter-0.94.0 - new current release

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Mon Mar 7 04:38:54 CET 2005

Agreed. I'll probably now upgrade to 0.94.0.  I have customers running
bogofilter and the thought of having to walk them through recovery of a
transaction db was more frightening than just saying "restore last night's
wordlist.db, and you're done."

I know bogofilter solely based on the info in the FAQ and man page.  So if
these two docs are not updated to contain the transactional twist on things,
then I'll just resort to running non-transactional.

Reading recent threads/problems concerning Berkely DB transactions has been
informative but I can't remember them, the FAQ and man page is what make me
feel warm and cozy.

Good work Matthias and David!

-Eric Wood