db_checkpoint shows troublesome for bf_copy

Lars Bungum lars.bungum at copyleft.no
Wed Mar 2 19:08:24 CET 2005

Hi there!

I started to use the synchronization scheme put forward by Dave
(thanks), but I ran into a problem with db_checkpoint.

Firstly it was called db_checkpoint-4.2 on my sytem, but this I
resolved.  It did however output errors on both Dave's and Mattias'
versions of the script:

# ./bf_copy.sh -c bogodistrib bogodistrib2
db_checkpoint: open: No such file or directory
ls: bogodistrib/__db.*: No such file or directory
6478+0 records in
6478+0 records out
106135552 bytes transferred in 2.412323 secs (43997239 bytes/se

(the db_checkpoint error is not about the filename

#/local; db_checkpoint-4.2 -1h bogodistrib2
db_checkpoint: open: No such file or directory
)

I don't really know what this file does, but the script seems otherwise
to run fine, the database is copied (not tested, though).

What should I do with this error?

--
Mvh.
Lars Bungum                            <lb at cl.no> <OpenPGP: E2C5C0A2>