A Tale of Two Sisters

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 29 21:50:37 CEST 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:10:47 +0200 (CEST)
Pavel Kankovsky disseminated the following:

> This is not the right way to deal with multiple messages in a mailbox.
> It may appear to work at the first glance but many messages can be
> interpretered incorrectly (e.g. BASE64 and QP parts not decoded, binary
> attachments not ignored, header tokens not tagged).
>
> You should have done bogofilter -n -M < sisterN to train mailboxes.
> Afaik, there is no simple command to get some kind of aggregate scoring
> results for multiple messages in a mailbox but you can do that with
> a script.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that for me. In the FAQ, it does say to train
Bogofilter the way I was doing it though:

http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/faq.shtml#training

Anyhow, thanks again!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org