A Tale of Two Sisters

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Wed Jul 27 15:45:04 CEST 2005

>Pavel is right about -M (for mailboxes).
>
>I'd suggest using
>
>  bogofilter -n -v -M < sister1
>
>for training as the switches indicate:
>
>   -n -- for training ham
>   -v -- print summary counts of messages and tokens
>   -M -- input is mailbox format
>
>To check scoring after registration, you can use:
>
>  bogofilter -v -M < sister1

I apologize if I don't RTFM, but I don't have them in front of me, but
IIRC this morning I started a job that looked maybe something like this:

bogotune -n mailbox1 -s mailbox

Sounds minor so ignore me if you want.  But is there any merit in getting
more consistency on the command line options?

I've been reading "The Design of Everyday Things", sorry.