How to limit log file generation???

Joseph Luk joespam_bogofilter at choberi.com
Sat Jan 22 22:16:25 CET 2005

Hello,

How do you prevent bogofilter / BerkeleyDB from generating log.* files
until it eats up your entire disk quota??

This has got to be a FAQ, but I can't find any mention of it in any of
the docs, or by searching this group, the Slashdot groups, and others.
Am I just missing something?

Right now, I have to *manually* run "bogoutil --db-prune" every few
days, or my whole mail account goes down in a flurry of log.* files.
I'm not allowed to run cron jobs on that server so I can't set it up to
clean itself.  Isn't there some kind of setting to limit the number of
log files that are generated?

Please help!  Thanks!