verify vs recover

Andre Galvani andre.galvani at globo.com
Mon Feb 28 16:09:19 CET 2005

Hi Matthias,

I've run a db_dump -r and after a db_load and it looks that work fine...
after that, I run a test with bogoutil -d, and no errors appeared...
I've lost some words in wordlist, how David explained for me before(1
page probabily), but no problem, at least the wordlist is working now...

Tks David and Matthias for help,
Andre Galvani