Wanting a pre-db4 bogofilter

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Thu Feb 24 13:41:03 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthias Andree"
> ad 2) I see an increase in spam that consists only of a header and
> perhaps a link, which usually scores as unsure here.

Can we develop a way where these url domains are set to trigger it as spam.
bogofilter would know this by way of another utility that runs amungst
bogofilter users that manual put in the offending domain name with a
expiration time.

That way if I get a mail from jjgddf.com (which is random crap), then others
won't get the mail if they've subscribed to this service.  Yes, it has
basically came back to keyword filtering.

Also, a very new kind of spam I see is the creatation of a table with many
cells.  Then they put word fragments in each cell, valign="top" and "bottom"
some cells, and it forms a completely readable and lined up spam message
that bogofilter and my keyword filter couldn't have caught.

Very cleaver.

-eric wood