Wanting a pre-db4 bogofilter

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Thu Feb 24 13:33:04 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthias Andree"
> The next release will allow specifying this at creation time rather than
> at compile time, so you could just dump your transactional database,
> remove the database, reload with an option to suppress transactions and
> that's it.

Mark Constable expressed his concerns exactly as I would have.  I'm still
running on a RH 7.3 box where only db3 3.3 is installed and I know that's
not advisable for bogofilter.  I think these ideas with the next release
just might make a few of us db challanged people willing to try it out.

-eric wood