Other Users on SunOS 4.1.4 ?

Charles Hewson cahewson at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 11 18:54:29 CET 2005

Hi All,
	I run bogofilter as user in shell account provided by my ISP.
Current config is ;

[cahewson] bogofilter -V
bogofilter version 0.92.6
    Database: BerkeleyDB (4.2.52)
Copyright (C) 2002-2004 Eric S. Raymond,
David Relson, Matthias Andree, Greg Louis

bogofilter comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software, and
you are welcome to redistribute it under the General Public License.  See
the COPYING file with the source distribution for details.

[cahewson] uname -a
SunOS eskimo 4.1.4 1 sun4m
[cahewson]

	I approached Sleepycat first thinking toward updating to Berkeley
DB 4.3.26 before Bogofilter. I get fatal error but can not give Sleepycat
a SSH account on Eskimo.

	Is anyone using my OS with later version of Berkeley DB?

	I have not started Bogifilter 0.93.5 series but like to soon.

Charles