on the road again

Robin Lynn Frank rlfrank at paradigm-omega.com
Thu Feb 3 18:39:16 CET 2005

Robin Lynn Frank wrote:
> Did a clean compile and install.  Used the default config and trained
> bogofilter on a bit of ham and spam.  So far, so good.  At this point, I
> am less interested in accuracy than insuring stability.
>
> So far, so good.  Thanks to David, Matthias and others for the assistance.

Just thought I'd follow up.  We turned bogofilter on for all users and
gave it a bit of a stress test (not that volume here is high).  All went
well.  I think it is safe to conclude that the previous problems
encountered were due to error on my part and not a problem with the
current bogofilter version.
--
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC
Website:   http://www.paradigm-omega.com/