to good to last

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Feb 2 13:11:55 CET 2005

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:13:37 -0800
Robin Lynn Frank wrote:

...[snip]...

> I'm trying to put this all together.  I compiled the latest stable
> version.  I believe there was an rpm of an older version that may have
> left some sample configs around, which is probably where the "-f" came from.
>
> I'm also looking at which BerkelyDB library it was compiled against,
> since The BDB I had compiled was not the same version as the libraries
> with the Mandrake Linux 10.0 distro.  To  insure that I didn't screw
> things up I will start from scratch and see what happens.

Hi Robin,

As I use Mandrake 10.1 for development and run 10.0 on my mail server,
bogofilter is known to work in the environment.  If you don't want to
build from scratch, Charles Edwards (www.eslrahc.com) builds a Mandrake
specific RPM for bogofilter (as well as RPMs for the latest versions of
various other packages).  His work is highly recommended.