Core dump only on Solatris 8 not 9 (SOLVED)!!!

The Ha tha at stat.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 23 22:03:18 CEST 2005

Problem solved in Both Solaris 8 and Solaris 9
Here is how
a) Update gcc to  3.4.4
b) Configure it without Unicode
env CFLAGS='-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -mcpu=ultrasparc' LDFLAGS='-s' ./configure --disable-unicode

Next, I will add more charset to my Sun box to see if I can "enable-unicode"
again.  It would be usefull to add to my spam database using other charset.

Thanks David and Matthias for helping me.
Great team
Thanks again

The