Core dump only on Solatris 8 not 9

The Ha tha at stat.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 23 20:45:00 CEST 2005

Hi Matthias
gcc version 2.95.3
I will upgrade my gcc to 3.4.4 today and I will let you know.
Cheers
The

Ps. I tried your suggesttion
env CFLAGS='-O  -ggdb -fomit-frame-pointer -mcpu=ultrasparc' LDFLAGS='-s' ./conf
igure --disable-unicode

"make check" fails 2 out of 44.  Much better but still dump core.
SKIP: t.leakfind
FAIL: t.nullstatsprefix
FAIL: t.systest
SKIP: t.nonascii.replace