No X-Bogosity Gen'd in Headers

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 28 03:20:27 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just started using Bogofilter, and it's working very well so far. Many thanks!
One thing I cannot figure out: according to the FAQ:

 Using "-v" causes bogofilter to generate the "X-Bogosity:" header line

...but I am seeing no such line in any of the headers.

This is how I am calling Bogofilter from Procmail:

:0HB:
* ? bogofilter -v -u
$MAILDIR/bogospam

I've been over the manpage and FAQ, but cannot see where I am going wrong.

Thanks for any help.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
21:15:36 up 65 days, 22:24, 7 users, load average: 0.20, 0.05, 0.01