multiple wordlists from the command line?

Chris Fortune cfortune at telus.net
Thu Apr 21 00:47:14 CEST 2005

Attempting to fathom the intricacies of multiple wordlists, scripted from the command line.  From the FAQ:

# config
wordlist R,user,~/wordlist.db,1
wordlist R,system,/var/spool/bogofilter/wordlist.db,1

However, I won't be able to use this config option, because my user data and mail is managed completely within a custom php/mysql
database, so it must be done with a command line instead.  Can some kind person please give a sample command line that would work to
combine two word lists in this way?