A Bug?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Sep 29 05:32:08 CEST 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:22:29 -0400
Tom Allison wrote:

> tallison at cling:~$ bogotune -C -D -s Maildir/.bogofilter.spam/cur/ -n
> Maildir/.bogofilter.ham/cur/
> bogotune: datastore_db.c:670: db_init: Assertion `bogohome' failed.
> Aborted
> tallison at cling:~$
>
> If I add " -d . " it also fails.

Yep.  I noticed it over the weekend.  A check was added to
datastore_db.c to require that a directory be specified for the
wordlist.  Bogotune with "-D" doesn't need that.

"bogotune -d ." works for me.  Does ./wordlist.db exist?  What exactly
is the command you are using and what is the error message?

Anyhow, just delete the assert statement in line 670 of datastore_db.c
and rebuild.

Regards,