bogofilter and exiscan-ACL

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Sep 6 09:59:12 CEST 2004

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004, David Relson wrote:

> P.S.  'Tis best to use your regular email address for posting.  When you
> don't, the message has to wait for moderator approval and that typically
> happens once per day.

As this has shown up twice over the past days,
every subscribed user can, without moderator intervention, configure his
subscription to not send mail. Use cases comprise: if you're using some
site-local mail2news gateway, GMANE, want to avoid your mailbox from
flowing over while on vacation or similar.

HTH and happy filtering,

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)