Bogofilter at LISA '04

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Sep 4 17:39:06 CEST 2004

Jeremy Blosser and David Josephsen of VHA, Inc (a health care
cooperative) are using bogofilter for their 2000+ users and have
written a paper that they'll soon be presenting at the LISA '04
(USENIX's 18th Large Installation System Administration Conference).

For those of you who are interested, a copy of their paper is at

  http://jblosser.firinn.org/bogopaper

At present I know of 4 sites running bogofilter with more than 1,000
accounts and know of 4 more that are probably of similar size.  I
suspect there are others!  If anyone want to share their experiences
running a large site (using your personal definition of "large"), _I_ am
interested in hearing about it and I'm sure many others are as well.

Regards,