IMAP / bogofilter

robin-lists at robinbowes.com robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Thu Sep 2 16:07:20 CEST 2004

Chris,

I already do this using qmail/vpopmail/maildrop/bincimap.

Each of my users has a SPAM folder containing UNDETECTED and MISDETECTED
folders.

All incoming mail is filtered through bogofilter. If spam is detected it is
dropped in the user's SPAM folder. If any spam slips through the user simply
drops the mail into the UNDETECTED folder. A cron job runs periodically,
checking all users UNDETECTED folders and re-processing any messages as
spam. Similarly, false positives can be dropped into the MISDETECTED folder
and re-processed as ham.

Working great for me.

R.
--