OT Re: Virus on the list

Brenda O'Hagan brenda at wallace.net.nz
Sun Oct 31 23:18:40 CET 2004

i find that clamAV slows my desktop PC to a crawl.
I have it set to scan emails that pass through bogofilter and spam assassin
without being caught..
Spamassassin can be slow at times, taking up to 5 seconds to scan something -
but clamav takes a good 30 seconds to scan an email on my 1.6GHz machine with
1/2 GB ram

Can anyone recommend something else for catching those annoying win32 viruses
that clutter my email?

--
random quote:
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.